Feb 01, 2017
Yogurt Dipped Halos
This sweet Halos treat is not only delicious but simple to make. Combine Halos, vanilla Greek yogurt and sea salt... and voila, a slice of heaven!
- 1 lb. Halos mandarins
- 22 oz. vanilla Greek yogurt
- Sea salt to taste
- Peel and segment the Halos mandarins. Place Greek yogurt in a bowl.
- Dip each segment halfway into the yogurt.
Place segments on baking sheet lined with parchment or wax paper. Lightly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Place in the freezer for 1 hour for the yogurt to set.
- Serve immediately and share your Halos creation on social media with #halosfun.
Click here for printable instructions.