Mar 01, 2017
There’s no better way to start the day than with this sweet, tart and savory Halos toast. It’s loaded with Halos atop a delicious hazelnut spread and sprinkled with sea salt. Yum.
- 2 Halos mandarins
- 1 slice whole-grain bread
- 1 tablespoon chocolate hazelnut spread Sea salt to taste
- Peel and segment the Halos.
- Toast the bread and cover with choclolate hazelnut spread.
- Arrange Halos segments evenly on top. Sprinkle with sea salt as desired.
- Share a photo of your delicious creation with #halosfun.
Click here for printable instructions.