Mar 01, 2017
Halos Kitchen Cleaner
Make your own kitchen cleaner with Halos! This kid-and pet-friendly cleaner is really easy to make and smells great.
- Halos mandarin peels
- White vinegar
- Large jar with lid
- Fine-mesh sieve
- Spray bottle
- As you eat Halos, toss the peels into a large jar until it’s half full.
- Pour vinegar over the peels until the jar is full. Screw the lid on the jar and allow it to sit in a dark place for two weeks.
- Use a ne-mesh sieve to strain out the cleaning solution.
- Pour your Halos peel cleaning solution into a spray bottle and use it as an all-purpose cleaner.
- Share a photo of your Halos kitchen cleaner with #halosfun.
Click here for printable instructions.