Feb 01, 2017
What’s Valentine’s Day without cupid? These sweet Halos cupids are fun to make and even more fun to give away. They will be loved, loved, loved by all. Cross our hearts.
- Halos mandarin
- White foam sheet
- Small foam hearts
- Pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Glue dots
- Cut wings from white foam. Insert clean toothpicks into the wing shapes and stick into the back of the Halos mandarin.
- Make a bow from a piece of pipe cleaner and an arrow with a toothpick and foam hearts (the etching is cut from a small white foam heart). Use a glue dot to af x the bow and arrow in place.
- Use glue dots to add the googly eyes and a marker to make a cute little smile.
- Post a photo of your Halos cupid with #halosfun.
- Click here for printable instructions.