Mar 01, 2017
Give your imagination wings with this cute craft idea. Put together your very own Halos chick with construction paper, pipe cleaners and googly eyes!
- Halos mandarin
- Yellow paper
- Yellow pipe cleaner
- Googly eyes
- Glue dots
- Cut the chick’s wings from yellow paper. You can create
- a feathered effect by cutting little slits into the paper’s edge. Fold them back at the base and secure to the sides of the Halo with glue dots.
- Use a yellow pipe cleaner to form the legs and feet.
- Fold yellow paper and cut a little triangle for the beak. Use glue dots to add the beak and googly eyes.
- Post a photo of your sweet Halos chick with #halosfun.
Click here for printable instructions.