Feb 01, 2017
Halos Breakfast Parfait
What better way to get the day started than with a delicious Halos parfait. Loaded with Halos mandarins, strawberries and grapefruit on top of Greek yogurt, this parfait is, well, parfait!
- 3 Halos mandarins
- 2 Paramount Citrus® navel oranges
- 1 Wonderful® Sweet Scarletts® Texas Red grapefruit
- 1 cup strawberries
- 16 oz. Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1⁄4 cup shelled unsalted Wonderful® Pistachios
- Peel and segment the Halos, oranges and grapefruit. Slice the strawberries. Coarsely chop the pistachios.
- Add fruit into a large mixing bowl with the strawberries. Gently toss together.
- Divide yogurt evenly into two serving bowls or jars. Spoon fruit mixture over the yogurt. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with pistachios.
- Share a photo of your delicious creation with #halosfun.
Click here for printable instructions.