Dec 23, 2016
Get Crafty, Kid—Halos Elf
These Halo-day elves are so-ho-ho cute and super delicious. Simply add eyes, a felt hat and ears and your Halos Elf will spread good cheer to all.
What you’ll need:
Felt (we used green)
- Cut a 4.5” semicircle of felt to make the hat. Form a cone shape and secure with glue dots.
- Use a glue dot to add a pom-pom to the top of the hat.
- Cut elf ear shapes from your craft paper. Leave a little extra paper at the base of the ear shape to fold back where the ear will meet the hat. Use glue dots to stick the ears to the hat.
- Using your glue dots, stick on googly eyes to the “face” of your Halos mandarin then draw a cute smile using your marker.
- All that’s left is the collar. Cut a 3” eight-pointed starburst shape from felt. Use a glue dot to stick it to the bottom of the Halos mandarin.
Great job! This cute craft is a way to keep small hands busy with #HalosFun during the winter break.